Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

~ GONG YOO ~

he's the MEN..!! my fav men from korea of the month..!! sarangahe... heheheh...

GONG YOO, he played on many korean movie and korean drama series with his perfect and mature face, smile, laugh, eyes, and act. my fav movie and drama series wich he on that story are coffee prince (he acting with my fav korean actres yoon eun hye) and of cours korean movie with title FINDING MY DESTINY..!!!!

he attack me with his eyes and smile,,, damn.... i'm already meltting...




3 komentar:

  1. Gosh, he is so gorgeous! I like it when he wears his hair a little bit long :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    BalasHapus
  2. me too..im a big fan of gong yoo..he's very cute..hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. aya : me tooo!! thx for comment,, ^^


    tika : hahahah, sehati kita tik...

    BalasHapus